Friday, July 24, 2009

Alaffia/PCC Bike Drive Begins tomorrow!!


As you may know, tomorrow begins the PCC portion of the Alaffia Bike Drive. We are gearing up for the receiving of what I know will be a plethora of used bikes to help hundreds of youngsters in Togo, Africa!

I was so, so happy to wake up this morning and find this wonderful Blog on the PCC Facebook Page. This shows so much community involvement - it makes my heart sing!
This is bar none one of the most well thought out, well organized and heart felt projects rounded up by one of the most amazing people I have come to meet in all my days!
I am as happy as a lark to be a part of this endeavor! May our spirits shine tomorrow and may the rivers turn to giving hearts for hours enough to shine!

Peace and wellness to you all!

I am so excited!!!
See:


See you all tomorrow (Saturday-July 25th) at the Edmonds PCC:
9803 Edmonds Way
Edmonds, Wash. 98020
425-275-9036

And on Sunday (July 26th) at the View Ridge PCC:
6514 40th Ave. N.E.
Seattle, Wash. 98115
206-526-7661

No comments:

Post a Comment